20000 Lumens - 150 Watt - LED Shoebox Area Flood Light - 400W Metal Halide Replacement Fixture - 120-277V Dimmable - Type III Distribution - Dark Bronze
FREE SHIPPING on all Oxygen Lighting orders.
SAVE 20% WITH CODE: Use coupon code OXYGEN at checkout and SAVE 20% on all by Oxygen Lighting during the Spring Sale. Limited time only.
Ships in 1-3 Business Days
BEST PRICE GUARANTEE
150W LED Shoebox Area Flood Light, 20100 Lumens, Replace 400W Metal Halide Fixture, 120-277V Dimmable, Type III Distribution ideal for lighting large parking lot and public areas.
- Mounting Options:
- Ambient Temperature:
- Product Data Files
Arm Mount (4" and 5" Square and Round poles) Standard versatile mounting arm is simple to install and can be used with existing poles for retrofit installations.
Slipfitter Mount An optional cast aluminum mast arm adapter secures fixture head to nominal 2''(2-3/8''O.D. pipe size) horizontal steel tenon arm.
Wall Mount Wall Mount is easy to install for direct wall mounting with 1/2' conduit wiring or standard J-box mounting
- Rugged one-piece, die-cast aluminum housing secures the thermally conductive LED panel and electrical chamber
- Low profile, 3G vibration rated compact design minimizes wind load requirements.
- Housing is completely sealed against moisture and environmental contaminants (IP65).
- Available in IES Type III distribution
- Light engines are available in standard 4000K and 5000K (70 CRI) configurations.
- 20100 Lumens replaces 400W Metal Halide.
- Optics are designed with precision to shape the distribution, maximizing efficiency and application spacing.
- For the ultimate level of spill light control, an optional house-side shield accessory can be field or factory installed.
- Universal 120-277 VAC input voltage
- 0-10V Dimming is Standard, ASHREA 90.1, 2018 State of Ohio building code compliant
- THD: ≤20%
- Power Factor: ≥90%
- Optional occupancy sensor
- Optional Photocell
- Ambient operating temperature -40 ̊ C to 45 ̊ C (-40°F to 113°F)
- Suitable for mounting heights ranging from 26-40’ in area lighting applications
- Round pole, Square pole, slipfitter, and wall mount are available
- The design can be operated by one person to install the whole lamp
- Estimated 100,000-hour LED lifespan based on IES LM-80 results and TM-21 calculations
- Available in Dark Bronze powder coat finish
This product is on the Design Lights Consortium (DLC) Qualified Products List and is eligible for rebates from DLC Member Utilities.
IESNA LM-79 & IESNA LM-80 Testing: Mills LED luminaires and LED components have been tested by an independent laboratory in accordance with IESNA LM-79 and LM-80.