Fixture Farm

Le Klint Lighting

LE KLINT is a lighting company established in 1943, but the story of the company dates back to the beginning of the 20th century, when a hand pleated lamp shade was folded to fit a paraffin lamp both designed by architect and master of engineering P.V. Jensen-Klint. We have ever since maintained our original concept but we are constantly seeking to develop within modern times.
Browse by tag