The GLHID-1000-MH is a high-performance, high intensity discharge (HID) grow light. Designed to illuminate commercial horticultural facilities, the HIDGL-1000 provides uniform illumination from T10, dual-ended HID lamps, which are both an economical and proven lighting technology. Using either high pressure sodium (HPS) or metal halide (MH) lamps, the GLHID-1000 provides a wide variety of lighting color spectrums, which optimize plant growth at all stages of maturation.
▪ Complete luminaire comes with the following standard equipment: Electronic HID ballast, reflector, HPS lamp, AC power cord, and one set of ratcheting rope hangers.
▪ Models designed for use with 120-240 input voltage come standard with a detachable AC cordset terminated with a NEMA 5-15P (120V) plug. Use optional, detachable AC power cord with NEMA 6-15P plug for 208-240V applications.
▪ Models designed for use with 208-277 input voltage come standard with a hard-wired AC cordset terminated with stripped wires.
▪ Field-adjustable, 5-level dimming adjustment provides control over individual luminaires. Optional programmable controller provides control over up to 100 luminaires.
▪ Delivers photosynthetic photon flux (400-700 nanometers) of 1,648 μmol/second of photosynthetic active radiation (PAR) with HPS lamps, and 1,241 μmol/second of PAR with MH lamps (both with dimming control at the 1,000 level). See Spectral Quantum Distribution for additional details.**
▪ Input power of 1,055 Joules*, and photosynthetic photon efficiency (PPE) of 1.6 with HPS lamps and 1.2 with MH lamps.*
▪ High-frequency electronic ballast provides optimal efficiency with either HPS or MH lamps.
▪ Select from universal 120-240 AC voltage (50-60Hz) or universal 208-277 AC voltage (50-60Hz).
▪ Power factor > 0.95.
▪ Total harmonic distortion < 10%.
▪ Current crest factor < 1.7.
▪ Extruded aluminum ballast housing & specular aluminum reflector.
▪ Sliding lamp holders lock lamp securely in place.
▪ Mount luminaire by hanging from two pre-installed mounting hooks. Luminaire mounting height is easily adjusted using enclosed ratcheting rope hangers.